Measures for protecting workers from exposure to, and infection with, Covid-19, depend on the type of work being performed and exposure risk, including potential for interaction with people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 and contamination of the work environment. Employers should adapt infection control strategies based on a thorough hazard assessment, using appropriate combinations of engineering and administrative controls, safe work practices, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent worker exposures.
For all workers, regardless of specific exposure risks, it is always a good practice to:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if sick.
- Recognize personal risk factors. According to the CDC certain people, including older adults and those with underlying conditions such as heart or lung disease or diabetes, are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19.
Post Haste Digital has put in place measures to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 including but
not limited to the following:
- Daily cleaning of the whole facility and deep sanitizing of all common areas.
- Daily sanitization of all sound stages.
- Sanitization of all recording equipment and consoles between each session.
- HEPA Air filtration systems on all sound stages.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes at every work station and on every sound stage
- Temperature checks of all employees and visitors who enter the facility each day.
- Signs on all external doors indicating protocol and not to enter without a face covering.
- Social distancing signs all around the facility indicating social distancing rules.
- No shared food, plates, cups of coffee pots.
- No shared utensils. All disposable.
- Common areas marked out with social distancing markers.